BEST offers off-the-shelf courses and training materials developed specifically
for the Hotel and Restaurant industries. These courses serve as excellent training solutions for you
or your company. Included among the many benefits and features of our courses are:
Our off-the-shelf coursees qualify for re-certification credit hours. To earn your credits, you must 1) complete the
course; 2) achieve the proficiency score; and 2) and submit a copy of the certificate to the address as instructed in the course.
- Convenience. BEST's online courses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Bookmarking. Each course tracks a learner's progress in a course and allows you to exit and return to where you left off.
- Instructional audio. Each course allows learners to hear instructional audio tracks for each course page.
- Practice. Exercises allow learners to apply what they learn.
- Records for course completions and scores. BEST's courses electronically record who has completed the course, and allow the learner to save and print certificates of completioneliminating paperwork for you and allowing you to easily ensure 100% participation in the course.
- "Ask the Expert" feature. BEST's courses allow learners to submit questions online to industry experts.
- Affordable pricing. Prices are affordable at the single user level, and even more so when you order more than one course or order for groups of learners.
- Spanish. Courses will soon be available in Spanish as well as English.
Click here for a brief demo of a customer service course. It serves as an example of what you can expect from our off-the-shelf courses.
All of our courses are backed by years of industry experience, so you can rest
assured you are getting quality training! In addition, prices are designed so that they are only a fraction of the cost of similar training solutions.
See the course catalog for currently available courses and pricing.